SMART Method Training Programs
SMART METHOD TRAINING PROGRAMS
Special Accelerated Pre-school Operator Training Program
(Pre-School include childcare,child development,kindergarten and language teaching)
EMPHASIS OF THIS TRAINING PROGRAM
- To help participants consider the important factors and aspects in managing a pre-school , in particular the operation and administration.
Participants can gain a first hand and practical hands-on experience in learning how a pre-school is actually run.
Participants will engage in real life managing and supervising an existing pre-school so that they can get a “feel” of running a pre-school without the risk of actually owning one and making costly mistakes.
Specially designed for intending pre-school operators who want to know what is actually involved in running a pre-school.
- 80% practical hands on training and understudy in actual classroom/preschool environment. (There is no substitute for first hand real life experience in learning to be a pre-school operator)
- 20% notes and materials covering the important aspects of running a pre-school.
- A written report on what is learned and how the participant is going to use it in her/his centre.(to be prepared by the participant) and evaluated by the trainer/advisor.
Duration – 2 weeks (Mon – Fri ) with follow-up sessions for 2 months.
1 Preferably have attended the SMART METHOD ” Accelerated Pre-school Instructor Training Program”
2 Comfortable with working in a children environment.
RM3,300 Or US$1,000 payable by cash, cheque or credit card
The following factors will be covered in the training
1. Major factors to consider in setting up a pre-school (for eg. Statutory and legal requirement.)
2. Selecting and training the right teachers and staffs
3. Keeping proper records for students and teachers
4. Selecting appropriate teaching materials for each age group
( ages – 4 to 6)
5. Dealing with parents’ concerns and anxieties
6. Classroom management and dealing with difficult/slow learners including teachers.
7. Upkeeping and upgrading the centre
8. Maintaining and improving on quality and the centre’s image.
9. Having an “edupreneur” mindset.
10. Marketing and promoting the pre-school.
No video recordings allowed and permission required for taking photos in the centre